Friday, May 2, 2008

My Pledge for May


My pledge for the month of May is that I will give up sugar and fried food, and exercise more to see if I can lose the little pudge I have in my midsection. This part of my body is the one I've been struggling with forever it seems. I've spent many, many, many hours at the gym trying to reduce this section only to lose weight everywhere I didn't need to. But my midsection kept it's little pudge. No doubt the pudge is small but it's there. And the one part of my body I would love to have toned is my midsection. I just love the look of a toned midsection.

Giving up the fried food should be easy but sugar will be a struggle. Especially once that time of month roles around.

May 1st:

I did have sugar. I had remnants of a chocolate which I had to finish so I had one piece of it, sharing the rest with my roommate and friend.

May 2nd

Today I've been good. I had a sugar free pastry today and some vanilla oat cereal which has sugar in it. Other than that no sugar. But no exercise either.

Let's see how long I can keep this up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Good luck, sister. I've sort of made peace with my "pooch", but secretly feel a bit of happiness when it shrinks rather than grows. (sigh)

Farheen said...

Thanks chirpychickadee :P

I'm still going to try. I'll let you know how it goes.